Thank you for your interest in learning more about the many opportunities available to your business or development initiative here in Wyoming County. On the following pages you will find a wealth of information about Wyoming County and what it has to offer your business. Our goal is to make our hometown in the mountains of Southern West Virginia your hometown.
We are working hard to make Wyoming County a desired location for your business. In Wyoming County your business will have access to business and employee training, below market loans, and other government resources to help make your investment in Wyoming County a profitable one.
WHY Wyoming County?
- Low cost of commercial structures for both sale and lease
- HUB Zone (Federal acquisition priority is given to businesses located in HUB Zone)
- New highway being built in Wyoming County that will connect to I-64 and I-77
- Two regional airports located nearby
- Active commercial railroad lines run throughout Wyoming County
- Below market loan rates
- Located within 500 miles of 60% of US population
- New federal prison being built (Priority is given to local businesses especially businesses located in HUB Zone)
- Wyoming County categorized as distressed by ARC (Federal resources are available to help with business development in distressed counties)
- State resources available to help with business development based on number of jobs and amount of investment
- A proactive EDA that will work with you to bring all of these resources together to ensure the highest possible return on your investment
In addition to a lot of sound reasons to consider moving your business to Wyoming County, there are also many quality of life reasons to want to live in Wyoming County. To name just a few, Wyoming County has top rated schools, hunting and fishing right outside your front door, beautiful mountains and streams, and a friendly small town America feel that most people can only dream about.
The Wyoming County EDA is here to help your business succeed. If you would like more information or assistance in moving to Wyoming County, please feel free to contact us. It is our hope that we can work together to grow together.