MissionWCCF Founders Club
Wyoming County Economic Development Authority Pineville Furniture First Community Bank First Peoples Bank Mullens Chamber of Commerce
The Wyoming County Community Fund's mission is to build a sustainable source of funds to serve the needs of our county for years to come.
There are many people and organizations inside and outside of Wyoming County who would be interested in donating money and assets to worthy Wyoming County projects and programs. Unfortunately, there hasn't been a central trusted avenue for them to use.
To answer this need, Wyoming County Planning Commission created the Wyoming County Community Fund. Several tax-deductible funds have been set up giving donors flexibility in how their contributions are used.
Funds can be directed to the Unrestricted Fund, Children's Fund, Parks and Recreation Fund, Scholarship Fund, Arts Fund, Cemetery Fund, the Administrative Fund or the Donor Advised Fund.
The Wyoming County Community Fund is made possible by the Beckley Area Foundation (BAF) who manages the funds and acts as an umbrella non-profit organization that ensures the WCCF complies with IRS regulations and enables all donations to be tax deductible.
Pineville Chamber of Commerce
Wyoming County Commission Beckley Loan Company
Global Property Leasing LLC
Guide to Endowment Giving to the Wyoming County Community Fund
- Unrestricted Fund: You may specify your donation be placed in the Unrestricted Fund of the WCCF. Donors place no limitations on how those funds are to be used. They become the funds for tomorrow that allow WCCF flexibility to address the community's most pressing needs.
- Children's Fund: You may specify that your donation be placed in the Children's Fund. This fund will support programs and activities that help Wyoming County's children reach their full potential.
- Parks and Recreation Fund: You may specify that your donation be placed in the Parks and Recreation Fund. This fund supports projects that create new parks and enhance existing parks and recreational facilities.
- Scholarship Fund: You may specify that your donation be placed in the Scholarship Fund. This fund supports college scholarships to deserving Wyoming County youth.
- Arts Fund: You may specify that your donation be placed in the Arts Fund. This fund supports programs and projects that promote the arts in our community such as school art programs.
- Cemetery Fund: You may specify that your donation be placed in the cemetery fund. This fund helps maintain Wyoming County'smany cemeteries.
- Administration Fund: You may specify that your donation be placed in the Administration Fund. This fund pays for the day to day operations of the Wyoming County Community Fund.
- Donor Advised Fund: You may donate $10,000 or more and create your own fund. You would be able to advise the WCCF on how the money will be spent.
Why Should I Give?
- Professionally managed Funds
- Maximum tax-deductibility
- Flexibility to invest cash, securities, real estate, personal property, life insurance and bequests
- Only 1% of no administrative donations go to overhead
- Donations can be made in your name, the name of someone you designate or anonymously
Contact & Donate
Wyoming County Community Fund
PO Box 1828
Pineville, WV 24874
Phone: (304) 732-6707
Fax: (304) 732-6963